French Chamber of Commerce holds conference for French people living in the Netherlands
In order to help French-speaking newcomers to the Netherlands to have a better understanding of the country they now work in, the French Chamber of Commerce organises an Integration Seminar on the 18th of September 2008.The seminar is divided into two different lines: the cultural and legal aspects of business in the Netherlands. Several topics will be exposed and discussed by experts:
- How to develop intercultural skills? by Nelke Galema, consultant/coach in international management
- Tax system in The Netherlands, by Isabelle Heuzé, tax lawyer and member of the bars of Paris and Rotterdam, Loyens & Loeff
- Corporate Governance : The flexibility of Dutch company law, by Bastiaan Cornelisse, notary-candidate, Loyens & Loeff
- Do’s and don’ts in Business, by Tessa Rodenhuis, ConceptCinq partner
- Social Law, by Florence van Rossum, member of the Amsterdam bar, van Rossum & Guyon Advocaten
- History and economics in The Netherlands, by Arnaud du Teilhet de Lamothe, managing director of Citroën Nederland.
Loyens & Loeff office in Rotterdam: Milleniumtoren, Weena 690, 3012 CN Rotterdam (in front of Centraal station)
Price list : 180 euros for members, 230 for non-members.
Information and registration: Stéphanie Moy – firstname.lastname@example.org – 020 562 82 15 – www.cfci.nl