Carbon monoxide poisoning in The Hague

26th October 2007, Comments 0 comments

26 October 2007, THE HAGUE – A family from The Hague became ill on Thursday evening as the result of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home on the Hoefkade. The cause of the toxic fumes turned out to be a poorly functioning boiler, the fire brigade reports.

26 October 2007

THE HAGUE – A family from The Hague became ill on Thursday evening as the result of carbon monoxide poisoning in their home on the Hoefkade.
 
The cause of the toxic fumes turned out to be a poorly functioning boiler, the fire brigade reports.

The two adults and their three children were brought to a hospital and are not in any danger.

The father called emergency services earlier in the evening because he and his family weren't feeling well. The fire brigade evacuated the house immediately.

[Copyright Expatica News + ANP 2007]

Subject: Dutch news

0 Comments To This Article