Carbon monoxide in restaurant

16th March 2007, Comments 0 comments

16 March 2007, AMSTERDAM – At least eight people were overcome by carbon monoxide in a restaurant in Rotterdam on Thursday evening. A police officer also became unwell. A spokesperson for the fire brigade announced this. The people were eating at the tapas restaurant on the Pannekoekstraat.

16 March 2007

AMSTERDAM – At least eight people were overcome by carbon monoxide in a restaurant in Rotterdam on Thursday evening. A police officer also became unwell. A spokesperson for the fire brigade announced this. The people were eating at the tapas restaurant on the Pannekoekstraat.

The patrons and the officer had to be taken to hospital for treatment. Three other officers were treated on site.

There is nothing known about the cause at the moment. The fire brigade said that police and the labour inspectorate would have to investigate the situation.

[Copyright Expatica News + ANP 2007]

Subject: Dutch news

0 Comments To This Article