Boy seriously injured while making firework bomb

12th December 2008, Comments 0 comments

A 14-year-old boy was making a firework bomb in his shed when it exploded.

EPE – A 14-year-old boy from Epe was seriously injured after a firework bomb exploded in his shed.

The boy was allegedly using gunpowder from strong German fireworks to make a firework bomb.

The boy, who is now in hospital, suffered injuries to his hand, leg, stomach and face. Doctors fear that he may lose his injured hand.

[Radio Netherlands / Expatica]

0 Comments To This Article