- Health & Fitness
Visit our country sites
- Healthcare in the Netherlands
- Yoga — a beginner's guide
- A guide to Dutch sports clubs and associations
- New Year’s resolution: Give up the gym and get fit!
- Health clubs in Brussels
- Learning to cope with life abroad
- Swimming pools and beaches
- A guide to healthcare in France
- Where to get pampered in Paris
- Online health: A web of lies?
- Popping out for a bit of wellness
- As science progresses, health care management is faltering
- Switzerland's health care system
- How to keep fit in Switzerland
- The Spanish healthcare system
- Where to get pampered in Barcelona
- Yoga in Madrid
- UK healthcare: Your local doctor (GP)
- Where to do sports and leisure activities in the UK
- Ten no/low cost tips for health wealth
- Keeping fit in Luxembourg
Wellbeing is defined as "the state of being happy, healthy or prosperous." Being all three is no mean feat. For expats seeking that balance, especially just after relocating, achieving wellbeing can be especially challenging.