SalsaLux Festival: 8-10 July 2011
Luxembourg's largest annual salsa congress will be held at the Alvisse Parc Hotel. Over 40 hours of workshops with our international salsa superstars and local favorites from beginner to professional level.
Get ready to feel the rhythm and discover the passion of Latin America in a weekend filled with performances by some of the top artists in the world, plus the opportunity to learn salsa, samba de gafeira, kizomba and many other dances on the spot with the experts!
The Annual Luxemburg Salsa Congress will have something for everyone:
- Pool party with a big buffet
- Inspiring professional workshops
- Great music by national and international dj's
- Parties in 3 different rooms
- A beautiful unique location
- Amazing magical shows
- Short Showblocks
- First Royal Salsa Rumble!
- Completely non-smoking festival
- Air conditioning in both rooms
- Real wooden dance floor in both rooms
- Professional MC in the person of Yand Klaise and Melissa Fernandez.
Beginner's classes for the novice bring out your natural rhythms to start you on a journey of lifelong dancing.
Our intermediate classes help you personalize your moves and enhance your style. Advance classes are geared to further developing your technique and offer professional development for performers.