Getting around for an expat in the Netherlands
For an expat, getting around in The Netherlands/Belgium/Luxembourg without a car, means facing some major challenges. This is especially true for expats living outside the city centers and even more for them who live in small towns or at the beautiful country side.
Having the availability of a car, it is quite a different situation. It gives freedom to move around, flexibility and independence. SIXT rent a car provides premium service for economy prices. Whether expats need to bring their children to school, do some groceries or travel around for business reasons, SIXT rent a car can be a great help with handling their mobility needs. Moreover because SIXT rent a car is an international company, which offers many extra advantages for expat clients:
- Worldwide easy reservation system through our multi-lingual service desk, travel agencies all over the world and our website http://www.sixt.com.
- Available at all major airports.
- Rental periods possible from 1 hour up to 60 months. The longer the rental term the sharper the rental tariffs.
- Bring and pick-up service and a one-way service which is free of costs within The Netherlands.
- Choice from our broad selection of cars no more than 6 months old, ranging from small fuel efficient city cars, vans, trucks, MPV's, SUV's and other premium luxury cars.
- Loyalty programs with great benefits like extra services and discounts.
- Innovative and user-friendly bookings-apps for all kind of Smartphones.
Why do expats choose for SIXT? The answer is simple: The opportunity to drive in the newest models, rapid delivery and an international company that delivers premium service for economy prices to it's customers all over the world.
For information or reservations, you can contact the service desk at: http://www.sixt.com
Tel. +31 (0)23/569 86 56
Fax: +31 (0)23/569 86 50
or go to a SIXT rental station at the airport or in a city centre in your neighborhood. You can find the nearest SIXT rental station at our website http://www.sixt.com or with the location finder on the SIXT Smartphone app.