The MESSAGE 2011 Fall Bring & Buy Sale
Message, a complete parenting resource for English-speaking families in Paris and surrounding areas, is excited to announce its Fall 2011 Bring & Buy Sale.This increasingly popular event will be held on Saturday, 15 October, from 12,00 -- 15,30 at The Evergreen Laurel Hotel in Levallois Perret.
The objective: find terrific bargains in a family-friendly environment.
Hosted twice a year in the fall and Fall, the Bring & Buy is a flea-market style sale where visitors can select from new and gently used maternity, baby and children's clothes, as well as books, DVDs, games, toys, furniture, items for the nursery and more- all at a fraction of the original price.
There will also be several MESSAGE member professional vendors offering unique new goods which make lovely gifts in time for the holiday season.
Highlights of the Fall 2011 Bring & Buy include:
- Free entry (although donations are kindly accepted)
- Open to the public
- 30 vendors, including 10 new goods vendors
- Easy access, first floor location with loading lift available for
- Refreshment stand offering tea, coffee, cold drinks and delicious MESSAGE member homemade baked goods for sale
- Plentiful street parking available near the hotel, although no guarantee of availability the day of the sale. (We advise parking in designated areas, or in underground hotel parking lot, available at €1,60 per hour.)
- 8, Place Georges Pompidou, 92300 Levallois Perret
- Metro line 3, Pont de Levallois Bécon (exit north end of line 3)
- Bus lines 53, 135, 167, 275 Stop: (Pont de Levallois)
MESSAGE is a "Loi 1901" non-profit association providing a network of contacts, support, and information created by and for English-speaking families in France.
Founded in 1984, MESSAGE is entirely run by volunteers and celebrates 1500+ members living in Paris and greater France. For more information on MESSAGE, please call +33 1 58 60 00 53 (10 am - 4 pm weekdays) or visit www.messageparis.org.