Further attacks posible in Saudi Arabia

7th March 2007, Comments 0 comments

RIYADH, March 7, 2007 (AFP) - The French embassy in Saudi Arabia said on Wednesday it was warned by Saudi authorities that the group behind last week's killing of four Frenchmen might strike again.

RIYADH, March 7, 2007 (AFP) - The French embassy in Saudi Arabia said on Wednesday it was warned by Saudi authorities that the group behind last week's killing of four Frenchmen might strike again.

"We received a message from the Saudi foreign ministry, addressed to all embassies and diplomatic and international representations in Riyadh, stating that the group responsible for the killing of our compatriots on February 26 might perpetrate other similar acts in town or elsewhere," an embassy spokesman told AFP.

The embassy has reminded French nationals of the security precautions they should take in a message on its website, he said.

Copyright AFP

Subject: French News

0 Comments To This Article