Foreign victims of Paris bloodbath
Several foreigners have been identified as victims of Friday's deadly terrorist attacks in Paris, which left at least 129 dead and more than 300 injured:
- BELGIUM: At least two nationals were killed, according to the Belgian foreign ministry.
- ROMANIA: Two Romanians were killed according to the foreign ministry in Bucharest.
- TUNISIA: Two young Tunisians, sisters who lived in the centre-eastern French region of Creusot and who were celebrating a friend's birthday in Paris, were also killed, according to the Tunisian foreign ministry.
- BRITAIN: One Briton was killed, the Foreign Office says, adding that a "handful" were feared dead.
- PORTUGAL: A 63-year-old Portuguese national, who lived in Paris and who worked in public transport, was killed near the Stade de France sports stadium, according to Portuguese authorities.
- SPAIN: 29-year-old Alberto Gonzalez Garrido, according to the Spanish authorities, was killed while attending a concert at the Bataclan theatre that came under attack.
- SWEDEN: One person of Swedish nationality was wounded by gunfire and another was killed, according to the foreign ministry, which said it was verifying the information.
UNITED STATES: A US student from California was killed in the Paris attacks, her university says.
© 2015 AFP