- Expatica countries
- editor's choice
Index Last Var.(%) BEL 20 3083.51 0.32 DAX 9605.08 0.17 IBEX 30 10058.5 -1.04 CAC 40 4387.61 -0.20 FTSE 100 6806.86 -0.05 AEX 397.5 -0.20 DJIA 16272.65 0.46 Nasdaq 4318.933 0.63 FTSE MIB 20298.33 -0.11 TSX Composite 14214.35 0.18 ASX 5415.4 -0.10 Hang seng 22836.96 0.04 Straits Times 3110.78 0.45 ISEQ 20 836.3 0.23 EUR / USD 1.37976 0.67 EUR / GBP 0.82571 0.59 USD / GBP 0.598544 -0.10 Gold 1329.6 -0.13 Oil 108.9 -0.76 Silver 21.28 0.08
- 21/08/2014 Guide to changes in France's QROPS legislation British workers wishing to retire to France should note that their pensions are subject to French regulatory authorities, even those who have transferred their funds to QROPS.
- 12/08/2014 Expat pension plans: How to make QROPS work for you
- 08/08/2014 Portable retirement planning for expats: the challenges
- 08/08/2014 Portable retirement planning for expats: a solution
- 12/06/2014 Changes to UK pensions 2014 – is QROPS still beneficial for expats?
- 12/06/2014 QROPS – is it a pension option for expats living abroad?
- 22/01/2014 Planning your retirement in France
- wehave a mortgage in france and cannot pay the high rate each month due to downturn in business . been trying to ...
- I am a married mother of 1. I have been offered a position with my company, in the Paris office. My husband does not ...
- We have a French leaseback property and will start receiving rental income this summer. I know we have to declare this, ...
- Discussion Forums
Monday's Currency Update Get Real/Novelty Passports, Drivers Licenses and ID cards Get Real/Novelty Passports, Drivers Licenses and ID cards Get Real/Novelty Passports, Drivers Licenses and ID cards Get Real/Novelty Passports, Drivers Licenses and ID cards
- Inside Expatica
This handy guide from Expertise in Labour Mobility includes information on business hierarchy, negotiations, and etiquette.
A listing of organizations in the Paris area that cater primarily to Americans living in France. Updated April 2011.
Our handy guide to the British community in Paris, from cricket clubs to Scottish country dancing lessons to where to find a jar of Marmite.
Here's a short introduction to our Banking section for those living in France, from how to open a bank account to Islamic banking and investments.