- Expat Life
Visit our country sites
- Driving and parking in Holland
- Groups and clubs in the Netherlands
- New Year’s resolution: Give up the gym and get fit!
- Debit card fraud in the Netherlands
- Expat Voices: Irma Claeys on life in Belgium
- The pieces that simply will not fit
- Local still means local in rural France
- 'Natural' wine is new booze on the block
- Expat Entrepreneur in Paris: Heather Jerue
- Groups and clubs in Germany
- 'Poor but sexy' Berlin pulls in the tourists
- Swiss watch industry hurt by crisis
- Swiss Army knife morphs with age
- Expat Entrepreneur in Malaga: Samantha Sintes
- Pucker up in public in Spain
- A guide to bars and pubs in Barcelona
- The great British immigration debate
- Finding London’s expatriates
- A detour into Luxembourg
- National groups and clubs in Luxembourg
- Joining expat voices in Portugal
Expat Voices - Essential Articles
Expat entrepreneur Héctor Cortés shares his positive and negative experiences of setting up an online business in the Netherlands.
10/10/2011 Expat Voices: Stephen Myers in De Pinte
British expat Stephen Myers enjoys the quality of life in Belgium, but is frustrated by the bureaucracy.
Laura Murat started her own housing and relocation business specific to Southern Burgundy, and talks about hurdles and gives advice to budding entrepreneurs.
Turkish-Canadian expat Aliye Kurt likes living in Germany much more than she had imagined but notices "stereotypes that limit the education and career chances of cultural minorities."
Chinese expat Xian Wang discusses the positives and negatives of the Dutch business environment for starting a company in the Netherlands.
25/08/2011 Living in Belgium: What the expats think
Moving to Belgium and interested to hear what other expats think of life in Belgium? Living in Belgium already and interested in voicing your opinion?
03/05/2011 Editor's Guide: Expat Voices in France
Read this brief guide to learn more about our Expat Voices section and share your thoughts on life in France by filling out a questionnaire.
03/05/2011 Editor's guide to Expat Voices in Germany
Read this brief guide to learn more about our Expat Voices section and share your thoughts (or tale) on life in Germany.
Dusan Zalig talks about what he loves most about Brussels, like chocolate and beer, and some things he could do without, such as the political climate.