- Expatica countries
- editor's choice
Index Last Var.(%) BEL 20 3083.51 0.32 DAX 9605.08 0.17 IBEX 30 10058.5 -1.04 CAC 40 4387.61 -0.20 FTSE 100 6806.86 -0.05 AEX 397.5 -0.20 DJIA 16272.65 0.46 Nasdaq 4318.933 0.63 FTSE MIB 20298.33 -0.11 TSX Composite 14214.35 0.18 ASX 5415.4 -0.10 Hang seng 22836.96 0.04 Straits Times 3110.78 0.45 ISEQ 20 836.3 0.23 EUR / USD 1.37976 0.67 EUR / GBP 0.82571 0.59 USD / GBP 0.598544 -0.10 Gold 1329.6 -0.13 Oil 108.9 -0.76 Silver 21.28 0.08
- 21/10/2014 Documenta The 6th International Documentary Film Festival of Madrid
- 21/10/2014 China. Portrait of a Country (1949-2008)
- 21/10/2014 Cildo Meireles
- 21/10/2014 Els grans viatges de Zheng He (The Great Voyages of Zheng He)
- 21/10/2014 Festival Guitarra - Barcelona Guitar Festival 2009
- 21/10/2014 Julio González
- 21/10/2014 Maurice de Vlaminck, un instinto fauve. Pinturas de 1900 a 1915
- What tax rate does an ex-pat pay on income derived from a property rental? Are any allowances permited?
- Hi Davis, I hope you can help as no-one else seems able to. I have just had a baby and am receiving maternity benefit, ...
- How plausible is the concept of getting paid to assist people in learning english through conversation alone? I have ...
- Discussion Forums
Monday's Currency Update Weekly currency crunch Expatica End of Week Currency Roundup Expatica's Midweek Currency Update Monday's Currency Update
- Inside Expatica
Expatica's Getting Started section will provide practical information on how you can open a bank account, exchange your driving licence, improve your Spanish, and more.
Here's a guide to an extensive list of groups and clubs in Madrid for expats, from sports groups to social and family gatherings.
A brief introduction to our Tax section for Spain, from help with inheritance tax to accounting advice.
Here's a short introduction to our Banking section for those living in Spain, from what to ask the experts to opening a Spanish bank account.