Index Last Var.(%) BEL 20 3083.51 0.32 DAX 9605.08 0.17 IBEX 30 10058.5 -1.04 CAC 40 4387.61 -0.20 FTSE 100 6806.86 -0.05 AEX 397.5 -0.20 DJIA 16272.65 0.46 Nasdaq 4318.933 0.63 FTSE MIB 20298.33 -0.11 TSX Composite 14214.35 0.18 ASX 5415.4 -0.10 Hang seng 22836.96 0.04 Straits Times 3110.78 0.45 ISEQ 20 836.3 0.23 EUR / USD 1.37976 0.67 EUR / GBP 0.82571 0.59 USD / GBP 0.598544 -0.10 Gold 1329.6 -0.13 Oil 108.9 -0.76 Silver 21.28 0.08
- Expatica countries
- 20/10/2014 Merkel: Allies should help Ukraine pay Russian gas debt
- 20/10/2014 WTO sets up body to settle EU-Russia vehicle battle
- 20/10/2014 France, Germany pledge action to boost investment, growth
- 20/10/2014 German pilots strike after weekend rail chaos
- 20/10/2014 France steps up calls for Germany to boost investment
- 20/10/2014 BIS chief economist warns of dangers of easy money
- 20/10/2014 Lufthansa flights hit by strikes Monday and Tuesday
- 27/09/2007 Fashion world divided over anti-anorexia ads
- 04/03/2013 Berlin debates demolishing memorial wall for luxury apartments
- 25/07/2012 China plans tighter controls of rare earth sector News
- 25/07/2012 Greenland ice sheet melted at unprecedented rate during July News
- 25/07/2012 Ghost of Yugoslav bank haunts Croatias EU path News
- 25/07/2012 Surprise carbon market 'backload' proposal in the cards News
- 25/07/2012 Expert: Energy savings 'depend on the wisdom of member states' Interview
Expatica’s International Job Fair returns on 2 November: Register now!
Expatica’s International Job Fair returns for its third year on Sunday, 2 November 2014. The event for pursuing an ...
- 27/08/2014 TorFX launches its online trading platform
- 21/07/2014 Antoine van Veldhuizen – In Memoriam
- 18/07/2014 Personal message from the Expatica Team
- 28/10/2013 Global intelligence: New York Times goes international
- 12/09/2013 British tea, chocolate and bacon top list of products expats can't live without
- 28/08/2013 Expat investors: Standing firm against market volatility
Street party to mark 25 years since fall of Berlin Wall
Germany will throw a giant street party next month to mark 25 years since the fall of the Berlin Wall with light shows, ...
- 14/10/2014 Ebola hits Germany with first recorded death
- 09/10/2014 France, Germany seek changed Schengen laws to fight jihadist exodus
- 01/10/2014 Germany to ban steep rent hikes in booming cities
- 05/10/2014 Oktoberfest hops as thieves take police for mugs
- 07/10/2014 Lufthansa pilots announce two-day freight flight strike
- 07/10/2014 Remembering vigils, prayers that rocked Berlin Wall
- Discussion Forums
Dutch or German Healthcare ? English Comedy in Berlin Monday's Currency Update Weekly currench crunch Expatica End of Week Currency Roundup
- Most Popular Articles
Meet the most eligible internationals in Germany at Expatica Date!
Expatica is looking for readers who want to contribute regularly to our websites.
- Get Involved
Expatica is looking for contributors and bloggers
Chat about news, culture, and the ins and outs of living in Germany
Get your toughest questions answered by an expert
- Inside Expatica
What you need to know about German schools and daycare.
Want to move to Germany but haven’t figured out the details? Check out Expatica’s overview of the German permit system.
In part one of our two part series, we cover the driving culture in Berlin, where to park and buy gas and, most importantly, the laws.
Our comprehensive guide includes information on how to find work, recruitment agencies, employment contracts and labour law.