Visit our country sites
- The ultimate expat survival experience
- All you need to know about Dutch food
- Guide to public transport in the Netherlands
- Food from home in Belgium
- Great Belgian Getaways
- Bye-bye Rodin? Fresh take on sculpture at Paris museum
- Quick n' cheap: French chefs tune in to changing times
- Cinema 2011: What's in store
- Munich: A metropolis with a small town charm
- Easy entertaining: Swiss-style
- 10 places to visit in Switzerland
- Top 10 restaurants in Madrid
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Spain's converted castles see brisk business
- What's on in Europe in September: Our entertainment guide
- Buying food in the UK: making greener choices
- National groups and clubs in Luxembourg
- Places to visit in Luxembourg
- Traditional Portuguese food
- Tourism, arts and culture in Portugal
- Places to visit in Moscow
European Arts & Culture
European Arts & CultureOur monthly What’s on in Europe guide directs you to mainstream cultural events and exhibitions in Europe, while our What’s on calendar keeps you in touch with arts abroad and the museums Europe offers in Spain. You can also add your own event to our listings.
Traveling around Spain? Read about Toledo and its museums, check out what's beyon flamenco and bulls in Seville, or read the top ten things to see in Madrid.
Arts & Culture - Essential Articles
04/09/2013 Top events in September for culture buffs
A guide to what's on in all the hotspot cities across Europe. Don't miss the most exciting art and cultural events happening this September.
13/09/2011 Museums in Brussels
From the modern art museum to the Belgian Museums of Fine Arts, great museums are one of the many things to do in Brussels. Pick your museum in Brussels with this helpful list.
As tourists snake their way to the Louvre Pyramid, or pack beneath, you may crave some relief in the nearby gardens of the Palais Royal, an arcaded haven of tranquillity, especially in the early hours of the morning. Expert Thirza Vallois offers a historical tour.