Scouts poisoned by CO fumes

21st February 2005, Comments 0 comments

21 February 2005, BRUSSELS - Sixteen scouts were poisoned by carbon monoxide fumes while overnighting at their Dinant headquarters this weekend.

21 February 2005

BRUSSELS - Sixteen scouts were poisoned by carbon monoxide fumes while overnighting at their Dinant headquarters this weekend.

The scouts were taken immediately to hospital, where the level of poisoning was described as "relatively significant" by doctors.

The incident is believed to have been caused by faulty gas heaters.

Fire fighters are submitting an accident report to the town's mayor Richard Fournaux today.

[Copyright Expatica 2005]

Subject: Belgian news

0 Comments To This Article