Improve employment opportunities and join the Access MBA Tour in Brussels
The Access MBA Tour will arrive in Brussels on 28 January and bring the world's top business schools within your reach. [Contributed by Access MBA]
The worldwide leader in One-to-One MBA events is coming to Brussels. Now the world’s top business schools are within your reach!
Date: 28 January 2016
Time: 5pm to 9:30pm (upon invitation)
Place: Manos Conference and Business Centre
Each participant will have the chance to benefit from:
- One-to-One* and small group meetings with MBA admissions directors
- Thematic panel discussions featuring B-schools and alumni
- Individual consulting sessions and GMAT test preparation
- Many scholarship opportunities
By registering for the One-to-One MBA event, your profile will be carefully matched and selected for individual meetings with the business schools that correspond to your expectations.
*Individual 20-minute long meetings to discuss your MBA project
Why get an MBA?
- Nine out of every 10 employers intend to maintain or increase the number of job openings for business school graduates in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
- The starting salary expected in 2015 for recent MBA graduates in the U.S. is USD 100,000 (Financial Times 2015)
- More than half of employers will increase starting salaries for new MBA hires in 2015 (GMAC 2014 Survey)
Get ahead with an MBA
Among the prestigious business schools participating in the Access MBA Tour are: INSEAD, IESE, Manchester Business School, ESCP Europe, IE, SDA Bocconi, Hult, ESMT, Copenhagen Business School, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, Vlerick and many more!
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today.
Contributed by Access MBA