1 in 6 Flemings "unhappy" about partner's personal hygiene
15 percent of the Flemings say that the personal hygiene of their partner could be better.
However, at the same time, 94 percent thinks that their own personal hygiene is okay. On average, we spend 28 minutes in the bathroom each day.
The figures were collected by the Flemish Health Mutual Christelijke Mutualiteit (CM). The poll involved 3,000 people. Following are some other results:
- 1 in 4 Flemings is bothered by other people's body odour
- 83 percent of the respondents puts on fresh underpants every day
- 38 percent takes a shower or a hot bath at least every day
- taking a shower is about more than just washing yourself: over 50 percent considers it as a moment of relaxation
- after having sex, 31 percent considers taking a shower, while 19 percent actually does it
- 8 percent never goes to a public toilet, and waits until he or she gets home. Of those going to a public toilet, 1 in 3 avoids sitting on the toilet seat
[Flandersnews.be / Expatica]