Discover how to save time and money, by managing your finances and overseas transactions with ease.
Address: , London
Tel: +44 (0) 1892 708 101
Expat health insurance to suit your needs
Get affordable healthcare cover that gives you more
AXA PPP International has supported members globally for over 50 years; including professionals and their families, expatriates worldwide, workers in remote regions, and many others embracing life abroad.
Over three-quarters of people planning to move abroad are worried about accessing healthcare in a new location. But whether it’s routine healthcare like check-ups and childhood vaccinations that you want peace of mind for, or evacuation and repatriation when you need urgent treatment that concerns you most; we’re here to support your healthcare needs wherever you are, whenever you need us.
With four levels of cover to choose from, we offer plans to suit a wide range of budgets. Each level of cover includes these core benefits:
• 24/7 Personal Advisers and online membership management
You can call our Personal Advisers at any time for your membership details or to make a claim. You can also view and manage your membership details online.
• Health at Hand, 24/7 medical information line
Our team of healthcare experts, including nurses, can provide support over the phone 24/7.
• Evacuation or repatriation service
If the treatment you require isn’t available locally, we will evacuate you to the nearest centre of medical excellence or your country of residence.
• Language and translation
We can help you find a local clinic or doctor that speaks your language. Or if you prefer, we can provide a translation service to you at no extra cost.
• Second Medical Opinion and Personal Medical Case Management
We offer the reassurance of an independent second medical opinion with access to a team of medical experts. We also provide dedicated cancer case management from our in –house team.
• Large treatment provider network
We can settle bills directly with the hospitals in our treatment provider network so you don’t have to pay first and claim later. (If the treatment provider isn’t in our network, we may be able to arrange direct settlement if you pre-authorise your treatment with us.)
To get a quote and find out what is and isn’t covered, visit our website now.
Address: Russell House, Russell Mews Brighton, BN1 2NR Brighton
Tel: +44 (0) 1273 323 563
Fax: +44 (0)1273 820517
Bupa is the world's largest international expatriate health insurer.
Worldwide Health Options is a flexible healthcare plan for individuals and families that gives you the reassurance of core Worldwide Medical Insurance cover, and the freedom to include any number of cover options.
If you are living and working abroad, or based in your home country, Bupa's international healthcare insurance offers:
* choice and flexibility with different optional add-ons
* 24-hour multilingual helpline
* MembersWorld website, an online service to access your healthcare plan
Core cover - Worldwide Medical Insurance
Worldwide Medical Insurance covers you for a maximum of 1,500,000/€1,875,000/$2,550,000 each membership year
Key Medical Insurance features:
- Hospital overnight stay or as a day-case are covered in full
- Full cancer treatment cover
- Advanced imaging (such as MRI, CT and PET scans) are covered in full
- Out-patient and in-patient surgical operations are covered in full
- Emergency dental treatment
- Access to over 7,500 private hospitals worldwide
- 24 hour access to the multilingual medical support teams
- Access to the MembersWorld website to track your claims, update your policy details, view your policy documents and use the live webchat customer support service.
In addition to the Worldwide Medical insurance core cover, Bupa offers a wide range of options for you to choose from.